Hi Beautiful People!
Happy Christmas to you….or maybe it’s already Boxing Day in your part of the world? Whichever it is, I hope you are doing well ?
Did you grow up watching Full House? I did and now am rewatching them ???? I see that Netflix has the new TV Series too, so I said, hmm (picture Gerald Riviera saying hmm here ?), Imma rewatch the old series first before I hopped onto the new series ?
But…I am actually here to share a recipe, as always, not really talking about Netflix ? I do wonder though, how do people have big houses in USA (in movies at least), like one can afford big houses. What do they do for a living, esp in movies or TV series, they are always home ? What’s the secret here, people? ?
Back to recipe sharing…
3/4 c enriched flour
1/2 c sugar
2 tsp BP
1 envelope vanilla sugar (8 g)
A pinch of fine sea salt
1/2 c sour cream
250 g farmers cheese (turo, homemade)
Sour cherry in light syrup
Steps in the vid!
Meggyes Turos Piskota
- 3/4 c enriched flour
- 1/2 c sugar
- 2 tsp BP
- 1 envelope vanilla sugar 8 g
- A pinch of fine sea salt
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 c sour cream
- 250 g farmers cheese turo, homemade
- Sour cherry in light syrup
- Mix flour, sugar, BP, vanilla sugar, salt in a bowl
- On a separate bowl, with balloon whisk, mix eggs, then mix in sour cream
- Mix in dry ingredients a little at a time until combined
- Add in turo
- Pour onto parchment lined square pan
- Drop cherries all over
- Bake on preheated 350 F for 30-40 mins
[…] Sour Cherry Sponge Cake (Meggyes Turos Piskota) […]