Another Day, Another Cookies ?
How about that for diabetes, friends? ????
In my defense, it’s December ???? We need to fatten ourselves for the crazy weather! Plus, harder to kidnap when you are fatter ?
I baked these quickly, this morning, and H before leaving for school. So yep. I packed some for the boys ?
The cookies are not overtly sweet btw. And since they have raisins in them, let’s say they are healthy cookies ?
They are buttery and milky, and you can actually add one whatever you like instead raisins. Have fun go mad, come up with tons of varieties ?
1 1/2 c enriched flour
2 tbsp old fashioned rolled oats
1 tbsp skim milk powder
A generous pinch of salt
1 tsp BP
2 clementine zest, grated
1/2 c unsalted butter
1/2 c sugar
4 tbsp liquid whole egg
2-3 drops bottled lemon juice
1 c soft raisins
Steps in the video! ????
Clementine Raisin Cookies
- 1 1/2 c enriched flour
- 2 tbsp old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 tbsp skim milk powder
- A generous pinch of salt
- 1 tsp BP
- 2 clementine zest grated
- 1/2 c unsalted butter
- 1/2 c sugar
- 4 tbsp liquid whole egg
- 2-3 drops bottled lemon juice
- 1 c soft raisins
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl
- Beat zest, butter and sugar
- Beat in eggs until just combine
- Add in dry ingredients and raisins
- Drop by ice cream scoop on greased pan
- Bake 10-15 mins on preheated 375 F