We had 7 visitors yesterday and we didn’t get fined by the bylaw! ? But of course, we weren’t partying, the visitors weren’t even people, but deers ???? Yesterday was the 1st time that so many of them came as one. Normally, 1, 2, or a family of 4, but yesterday there were 7 of them ????
I was hoping 8 though. There is one male that sometimes comes as well, and he has huge antlers. Good looking for sure.
After the snow storm, it took 3 of us, my oldest, husband, and I, to shovel the driveway. Crazy day. But yeah all tiredness seemed gone once them deers stopped by ?
Today’s recipe is called Turogolyo. It is bonbons made of farmers cheese (turo), that I added cookie crumbs, so they became cheesecake bites ?
250 g turo (farmers cheese)
1/2 tsp packed, grated mandarin peel
2-3 tbsp lemon marmalade
3 tbsp cookie crumbs
3 tbsp honey
Semi-sweet chocolate chips, about 5 handful (more or less depending how big is your bonbons)
Grape seed oil, at least 3 tbsp (depending on how much choc chips used)
Steps in the vid!
- 250 g turo farmers cheese
- 1/2 tsp packed grated mandarin peel
- 2-3 tbsp lemon marmalade
- 3 tbsp cookie crumbs
- 3 tbsp honey
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips about 5 handful (more or less depending how big is your bonbons)
- Grape seed oil at least 3 tbsp (depending on how much choc chips used)
- Beat turo, peell, marmalade, crumbs, and honey to combine well
- Shape into balls
- Melt choc chips in microwave and stir in oil
- Coat balls with choc chips
- Serve chilled (can be and/or served frozen too!)