Happy Sunday, Friends!
I was working double shifts last week, didn’t really have time to come online to share recipes, darn it ? What an exhausting week it was, and on Friday they had to cut my hours short as we did not have any security personnel at work, so we had to go home early ? I kinda hated that, less $, but on the other hand, I finally had a rest time ?
Today’s recipe is super easy to make. They are for my boys school lunch box ? I tend to pack them main food, healthy snacks, and a sweet treat. These cookies for the sweet treat part ? But of course, only when I can, then I bake the treat myself. Otherwise, store bought they would have to be ? Mom of the year here, ladies and gents ????
1 bag of Hershey’s kisses
1 1/3 c enriched flour
1 tsp BP
A generous pinch of fine sea salt
3/4 c unsalted butter
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1/3 c sugar
3-5 tbsp unsweetened dessicated coconut
Steps in the vid!
- 1 bag of Hershey’s kisses
- 1 1/3 c enriched flour
- 1 tsp BP
- A generous pinch of fine sea salt
- 3/4 c unsalted butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/3 c sugar
- 1 egg
- 3-5 tbsp unsweetened desiccated coconut
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl
- In a separate bowl, cream butter, sugar, essence
- Beat in egg, until just combined
- Mix in dry ingredients
- Shape into a ball, roll on coconut
- Bake on preheated 300 F for 15-18 mins
- Take out and press kisses immediately
- Cool on rack