Thought I’d share a vlog today for a change.
Any of you using Flickr? I heard it’s owned by a new company now, no longer by Yahoo? I have this account since 2006 and had not use it for ages. So I forgot my login. Was it username, was it email. Was it this and that. Tried bazillion times and didn’t work. I was getting frustrated as I knew I had tons of pics on that account that are set to private and I didn’t remember which pics were those are, so I really wanted to see them 😅
After trying to do recovery twice using the links they sent, still didn’t work. I thought maybe it wasn’t the correct email because it kept asking me to sign up, like a new member.
I almost cried 😅
So I sent them a message and 3 days later, woo-hoo, I am in! Funny is, the email was correct. So that was odd.
Back to recipe sharing. It’s season of sweets baking, so cookies it is for today 😉
They are kids approved, plus the 2 adult males in the family, approved 😄 Soooo good. I like them while still warm but the boys and the guys like them anytime!
2 egg whites
250 g semi sweet chocolate chips
1/4 tsp each almond essence and vanilla extract
1 handful walnut pieces
1/2 c + 2 heaping tbsp sugar
1 heaping tbsp cocoa powder
3/4 c + 1/3 c almond flour
A generous pinch of fine sea salt
Icing sugar for Sprinkling
Steps in the vid!
- 2 egg whites
- 250 g semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 tsp each almond essence and vanilla extract
- 1 handful walnut pieces
- 1/2 c + 2 heaping tbsp sugar
- 1 heaping tbsp cocoa powder
- 3/4 c + 1/3 c almond flour
- A generous pinch of fine sea salt
- Icing sugar for Sprinkling
- With a fork, beat the egg whites til frothy
- Melt choc chips using microwave at 30 sec intervals
- Chop walnut pieces, set aside
- Mix sugar, cocoa powder, almond flour and sea salt in a bowl, add in walnut, mix
- Pour in melted chocolate followed with egg whites
- Using cookie scooper or ice cream scooper, drop dough onto prepared pan
- Press lightly with fork
- Sprinkle with icing sugar
- Bake at preheated 350 F, 10-12 mins
- Take out from oven, sprinkle with icing sugar again