Hello, hello, hello ?
These following cookies are darn good, if I may say so myself. The recipe is a keeper, I kid you not. I first made it back in 2015, for the boys as we went road tripping. So yep, with cookie jar and all ? We finished them long before we reached the hotel, holy moly. It’s THAT good.
Today I tweaked the recipe, a tad. Instead with mini choc chips, I used white chocolate chips, extra virgin olive oil instead regular vegetable oil, and added coffee plus skim milk powder. I also used flour that I have at home, which isn’t AP flour.
All 3 boys loved the result too, me including ?
2 c strong baker’s enriched flour
1 sachet of instead coffee with sugar and creamer, such as Kopiko brand -Indonesian
1 tsp BSoda
A generous pinch of fine sea salt
1/2 c skim milk powder
1/2 c sugar
1 c dark brown sugar
1 c extra virgin olive oil
1/2 tbsp Mexican vanilla blend
1 bag white choc chips (2 c)
Full steps, click on the video!
White Chocolate Chips and Coffee Cookies
- 2 c strong baker’s enriched flour
- 1 sachet of instead coffee with sugar and creamer such as Kopiko brand -Indonesian
- 1 tsp BSoda
- A generous pinch of fine sea salt
- 1/2 c skim milk powder
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1 c dark brown sugar
- 1 c extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp Mexican vanilla blend
- 2 eggs
- 1 bag white choc chips 2 c
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl
- Beat sugar, oil and vanilla
- Beat in egg one at a time
- Beat in dry ingredients
- Fold in white choc chips
- Bake on preheated 350 F for 10 mins
These look so yummy!