First official day of school today, yay. My youngest was worried as he is placed in 2/3 grade and obviously he doesn’t recognized anyone. Majority of his classmates went to another teacher, for grade 2 only. But then he and I, became relieved as we learned other 4 students are going to the same class as my youngest. At least, there would be familiar faces ?
Today’s vlog is an awesome one. With the result, you can use it in many awesome baked goods. It is on how to make Hungarian style cottage cheese a.k.a farmer’s cheese.
Simple to make and requires nothing much to do, but patience ?
4 L full fat milk (3.25 %)
1 L buttermilk
Yes! Only two ingredients! But of course, you will need certain utensils/materials, which you can find mentioned and/or shown on the video ?
- 4 L full fat milk 3.25 %
- 1 L buttermilk
- Pour milk into ovenproof pan
- Pour in buttermilk
- Cover pan with lid, let stand for 24-48 h
- Take off lid, bake milk for 6-8 H at preheated 200 F
- Lay cheesecloth on a strainer
- Pour baked cheese and let stand until all whey drips gone
- Store cheese in the fridge, stays good for 2 weeks at least