Good Morning Lovelies!
Today is 1st day of back to school. I just came back from dropping off the boys at school. How time flies. My oldest is in grade 6 now, his last year at elementary school. Yikes. My youngest chopped off his long locks yesterday. Broke my heart but he asked for it. He said, and I quote, I grew my hair for Indonesia, but we didn’t go thanks to Covid. ????
I prefer them more at home, but of course, school is important. But, can’t be easy, studying with mask on all day long. Even when the kids had to put them on last year, they were without during Summer break. Returning with mask again, will take another adjustment ????
Today’s recipe is Tempeh Burger ????
1/3 c each of maple syrup and light soy sauce
1 heaping tsp ground cumin
1 heaping tsp ground coriander
Generous drops of Hickory liquid smoke (and also Mesquite liquid smoke, watch video)
Generous squirts of Sriracha hot sauce
Ground black pepper (watch video)
Steps in the vid!
- Tempeh slices
- Cheese slices
- 1/3 c each of maple syrup and light soy sauce
- 1 heaping tsp ground cumin
- 1 heaping tsp ground coriander
- Generous drops of Hickory liquid smoke and also Mesquite liquid smoke, watch video
- Generous squirts of Sriracha hot sauce
- Ground black pepper watch video
- Mix all marinade ingredients
- Coat tempeh slices with marinade and let stand for 4 H
- Serve tempeh burger either with rice on with buns, complete with lettuce, tomato slices, and cheese slices