Beautiful Morning, You Beautiful People!
Been windy these days, but at least sunny 🌞 It is so beautiful outside, today. Saturday was cloudy but humid, despite the wind. Sunday was a mix of cloudy but at the same time sunny, yet holy windy batman lol. Today? Just gorgeous, and lovely morning breeze so far.
For the past 2 days we have been taking the boys for wild mushrooms hunting, for photography. They had so much fun, so much excitement when they spotted fungi here and there.
But of course, today’s share is a recipe, as it always is on this Hive page of mine 😁
Healthier Rice 😋 We served it with chicken popcorn this time 😋😋😋😋
2 c of long grain rice
1/4 c full chopped coriander leaves
1/2 c packed of grated carrots
1 tbsp unsalted butter
At least 1/2 tbsp of Vegeta powder (or vegetable rice powder, or any flavoring of your choice)
1 can chicken broth
Enough water (explained in the video)
1/2 tsp cumin powder
Steps on the vid 😊
- 2 c of long grain rice
- 1/4 c full chopped coriander leaves
- 1/2 c packed of grated carrots
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- At least 1/2 tbsp of Vegeta powder or vegetable rice powder, or any flavoring of your choice
- 1 can chicken broth
- Enough water explained in the video
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- Rinse clean rice
- Drop everything into rice cooker pot
- Add water until just below 5 number mark
- Let the rice cooker does its magic
- Serve with whatever protein you like!