How’s your Christmas shopping so far? I hope you are almost done with it ? But if not, there are still plenty of times ?
My youngest cannot wait for his 7th birthday (Xmas eve), he has been watching his newborn videos. He does this last year too, and would get sentimental. So funny but at the same time so sweet ?
We have the boys teachers Xmas presents ready. We also have delivered some cookies platters since last week til yesterday. Still some platters to deliver soon.
That being said, today’s recipe is obviously a Christmas cookie recipe ? Kahlua cookies that I decorated with Hershey’s sugar cookies kisses.
Easy and taste like brownies ?
1 c strong baker’s flour
1/4 tsp Bsoda
A pinch of salt
1 tbsp cornstarch
1/4 c cocoa powder
1/2 c butter, unsalted
1/2 c sugar
2 tbsp Kahlua
2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
Hershey’s kisses, Sugar Cookies flavor
Steps in the vid!
Kahlua Sugar Cookies Kisses
- 1 c strong baker’s flour
- 1/4 tsp Bsoda
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/4 c cocoa powder
- 1/2 c butter unsalted
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp Kahlua
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- Hershey’s kisses Sugar Cookies flavor
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl
- Cream butter then beat in sugar, followed with egg and Kahlua
- Beat in half of the dry ingredients, add in heavy cream, followed with the rest of the dry ingredients
- Drop batter onto baking pan, flatten a little
- Bake on preheated 375 F for 12 mins
- As soon as out of the oven, press in Kisses
- Cool on rack or freezer/fridge if you’d like Kisses to stay in shape