Hope you’ve been well. It is another cloudy and cold day we are having. So much for Spring. I so cannot wait until May long weekend is here, then hopefully Winter will truly be over ?
By the way! Eid Mubarak to the Moslem friends, hope you get to spent it with your near and dear ?
Do you watch SNL? I love watching clips, they can be really funny, but not always, IMO ? However, I absolutely in love whenever they do musical episode. They have nice singing voice, esp the ladies casts. Superb ?
But of course, today is just like any other, I am here to share recipe, so let’s get to it ?
If you like buttermilk pancake, these cookies are for you. They are just like eating buttermilk pancake and they smell AMAZING!
1/2 c unsalted butter
1 c packed demerara brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
2 c flour
1/2 tsp BP
1/2 tsp BSoda
A pinch of salt
3/4 c buttermilk
1 1/2 handful milk chocolate chips
Details in the vlog ?
Milk Chocolate Buttermilk Cookies
- 1/2 c unsalted butter
- 1 c packed demerara brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 c flour
- 1/2 tsp BP
- 1/2 tsp BSoda
- A pinch of salt
- 3/4 c buttermilk
- 1 1/2 handful milk chocolate chips
- Mix flour, BP, Soda, salt in a bowl, set aside
- Cream butter and sugar
- Beat in egg and essence
- Add in dry ingredients a little at a time, alternating it with buttermilk
- Mix in chocolate chips
- Drop batter on greased pan
- Bake at 375 F for 10 mins
- Cool on pan 5 mins, cool on rack completely