Easter Monday today. While kids and I are home, the father has to go to work today ? We drove 8 H away, road tripping to Edmonton. Leaving the house, weather was nice, so we each only packed a sweater.
Arrived in Edmonton, eventhough we had checked their weather, it was colder than what it was supposed to be. In fact, during the drive, some areas were snowing, super windy, and just crazy.
Our sight seeing was also in miserable weather, cold, cloudy, and wet. Now back at home, we were greeted with 20 cm of snow ???? Winter just doesn’t want to die down, just yet, it seems.
But you know me. I am here to share a recipe, so let’s!
These pistachio cookies are fragrant and so nice with the white chocolate chips. Give them a try ?
1 c enriched flour
1 box pistachio pudding powder
1 tsp BSoda
1/2 c unsalted butter
1/2 c sugar
1/2 bag white chocolate chips (Hershey’s the best)
Details in the vlog ?
Pistachio White Chocolate Chips Cookies (Bowser)
- 1 c enriched flour
- 1 box pistachio pudding powder
- 1 tsp BSoda
- 1/2 c unsalted butter
- 1/2 c sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 bag white chocolate chips Hershey’s the best
- In a bowl, mix flour, pudding powder, and baking soda
- In another bowl, cream butter, add in sugar,
- Beat in 1 egg at a time, until just combined
- Mix in dry mixture, add in white choc chips
- Drop batter onto parchment lined pan
- Bake on preheated 350 F, 10 mins