Happy Monday, Everyone!
I was supposed to work tonight, but something came up, staying at home with the boys instead ?
Ever since going back to work force, rather than doing the cake business, I am addicted to working. Most especially since we moved 2 years ago, my treadmill is still not unpacked yet ? At work I move more than at home, as without working nor treadmill, I spend my time mostly NAPPING, so yeah, am kinda addicted to working ???? I am weird, I know ?
For today’s recipe, I got a bottle of Vodka Mudshake left and thought I’d added them to a muffin recipe. They turned up yummy!
1/4 c melted unsalted butter
1/2 c maple syrup
1 bottle Pumpkin Spice flavor, Vodka Mudshake (vanilla and/or banana would work nice too, paired with maple syrup, am sure)
2 c packed enriched flour
4 tsp BP
A generous pinch of fine sea salt
Steps in the vid ?
Maple Syrup Muffins with Vodka Mudshake
- 1 egg
- 1/4 c melted unsalted butter
- 1/2 c maple syrup
- 1 bottle Pumpkin Spice flavor Vodka Mudshake (vanilla and/or banana would work nice too, paired with maple syrup, am sure)
- 2 c packed enriched flour
- 4 tsp BP
- A generous pinch of fine sea salt
- In a bowl, mix flour, bpowder and salt
- In another bowl, beat egg, melted butter, syrup and Mudshake
- Stir in dry ingredients
- Pour into muffin pan
- Bake on preheated 400 F, 15-20 mins