Another freaking cold day, -34 C, with the windchill (-28 C without). I am soooo over Winter ????
Let me share you something ? My childhood dream was to always live where there would be tons of snow. I didn’t know what I was wishing for back then ?
I started hating Winter (Canadian Winter I must say) since 2009, when I was pregnant with my 1st. It was freaking dangerous to walk around with a big belly, icy road and whatnot. Yikes. Then moving to the north, again, I didn’t know what I was thinking, Winter is even worse, of course. We joke we live in arctic because Winter is brutal here ?
But lucky we can always count on soup to warm us up, right? ?
2-4 c water
1 tin corn
1 can cream of mushroom soup
4 jumbo beef wieners
1/2 – 1 c cooked pasta
1 can boiled quail eggs, ready to eat
3-4 bunches of spinach
1-2 tbsp diced onion
1 handful fried garlic, ready to use
Vegetable rice (seasoning), to taste
Freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
Celery salt, to taste
Steps in the vid ?
Creamy Spinach Soup
- 2-4 c water
- 1 tin corn
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 4 jumbo beef wieners
- 1/2 – 1 c cooked pasta
- 1 can boiled quail eggs ready to eat
- 3-4 bunches of spinach
- 1-2 tbsp diced onion
- 1 handful fried garlic ready to use
- Vegetable rice seasoning, to taste
- Freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- Celery salt to taste
- Bring water to boil
- Drop in corn, stir in mushroom soup, bring back to boil
- Meanwhile, slice wieners
- Once water is boiling again, drop in wieners, followed with pasta and quail eggs
- Stir in spinach, onion, garlic
- Season with vegetable rice, celery salt and black pepper
- Serve immediately