I had the best salmon salad today. Sounds weird ? I meant, spring greens topped with baked salmon, sweet and sour cucumbers, and tons of Stargazer hot sauce. I seriously love this hot sauce. Hot damn. I can have it with pasta, to flavor my rice, or even to spice up my soup. The hot sauce is just perfect. It’s not sour like Tabasco, definitely better thank Frank’s. I just love Stargazer.
My husband prepared me some baked salmon to accompany my salad, as I have been working double shifts and no time at all to cook, but I need something as my work requires tons of physical activities (and yet am still fat ?), and the salmon is just awesome.
Today’s recipe is cranberry bread that you can have it as is, topped with glaze, or even toast it for breakfast, spread with butter if you like.
2 c enriched flour
1 1/2 tsp BP
1/4 tsp BSoda
Generous pinch of fine sea salt
3/4 c x 2 fresh cranberries
280 g turo (Hungarian cottage cheese)
1 small tub strawberry yogurt
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 tsp lemon juice
1/4 c olive oil
Click the vid for steps ?
- 2 c enriched flour
- 1 1/2 tsp BP
- 1/4 tsp BSoda
- Generous pinch of fine sea salt
- 3/4 c x 2 fresh cranberries
- 280 g turo Hungarian cottage cheese
- 1 small tub strawberry yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 c olive oil
- Mix dry ingredients
- Stir in cranberries, mix to coat, set aside
- Cream turo, yogurt, egg, oil, essence and juice
- Add in dry ingredients
- Spread the thick batter on a loaf pan
- Bake on preheated 375 F until knife inserted in center comes out clean