Hello Friends ?
Another day, another -43 C, am getting tired of this coldness. You can’t really go out for fresh air…well, you can, but it’s pretty windy too, not just the extreme temperature, but the wind makes it worse ????
Tomorrow is back to school (and work), so yesterday my husband and I went for grocery shopping, to get some supplies. I saw a bag of cranberries and grabbed it, and turned them into this super good cranberry bars ????
They are simple to make and the ingredients also not complicated nor many. Seriously, give a try ?
2/3 c walnut pieces
3/4 c fresh cranberries
1 1/4 c enriched flour
A generous pinch of fine sea salt
1/2 c unsalted butter
3/4 c sugar
Click the video for the steps ?
Super Good Cranberry Bars
- 2/3 c walnut pieces
- 3/4 c fresh cranberries
- 1 1/4 c enriched flour
- A generous pinch of fine sea salt
- 1/2 c unsalted butter
- 3/4 c sugar
- 1 egg
- Chop walnut finely, set aside
- Mix flour, salt in a bowl, then stir in cranberries to coat, set aside
- Melt butter for 30 sec in microwave
- Mix melted butter and sugar in a bowl
- Beat in egg until just combined
- Stir in dry ingredients
- Dump on parchment lined square pan
- Bake for 30-40 mins on preheated 350 F
- Cool on rack before slicing