Hello Beautiful Peeps!
The other day the northern lights were soooo visible and strong. Beautiful night. I am contemplating to get an expensive camera (lol as if I had the $ ?) so that I can record the lights. Taking pictures sometimes doable with my phone, but for video? It will not capture the color at all. It sucks. I am sad ?
I love showing off the gorgeous colorful sky when the northern lights grace us with its beauty to my family back home, but pictures not enough. In fact most of the times it would take blurry pics ? Need better camera for sure ?
Today’s recipe is cheesecake ? I prepared it for our Thanksgiving, a couple of days ago ?
Crust (7 inch round pan)
200 g tea biscuit
4 tbsp melted unsalted butter
2 blocks of cream cheese
1/2 c sugar
1 tsp Mexican vanilla blend
4 tbsp pumpkin spice chocolate truffle mix
Steps in the video ?
Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Truffle Cheesecake
- 200 g tea biscuit
- 4 tbsp melted unsalted butter
- 2 blocks of cream cheese
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1 tsp Mexican vanilla blend
- 4 tbsp pumpkin spice chocolate truffle mix
- 2 eggs
- Crush biscuit in a food processor, dump onto spring form pan
- Pour melted butter, mix, and pat tightly covering the spring form pan
- Bake on preheated 350 F for 5 mins
- Beat cream cheese til creamy, add in sugar, beat til combined completely
- Beat in vanilla, and drink mix
- Beat in egg one at a time
- Pour onto crust
- Bake on preheated 325 F until set but center still a little bit jiggly
- Cool to room temperature before chilling for 4 H to overnight
- Slice and serve