Hello, Hello, Hello
Long time no see, it feels! How have you been, friends ?
Life is getting crazier here in BC, Canada. After a month long of no mask, we are back to mandatory mask, but that is not all. Work places forcing employees to get vaccinated (I know, sounds so illegal, right ?) since the government will be starting vaccine passport requirement this September, yikes.
I dont wanna get into this matter much. So crazy. Let’s just share recipe ?
Have chocolate muffins to share today that I topped with toffee bits. If you don’t like toffee, you can omit it.
1 2/3 c strong baker’s enriched flour
4 tbsp cocoa powder
1 c sugar
2 tsp BP
1/4 tsp BSoda
A pinch of fine sea salt
1/4 c sour cream
1/3 c hot boiling water
1/4 c extra virgin olive oil
2 handful semi sweet chocolate chips
Steps on the vid ?
Choc Muffins with Toffee Bits
- 1 2/3 c strong baker’s enriched flour
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 c sugar
- 2 tsp BP
- 1/4 tsp BSoda
- A pinch of fine sea salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 c sour cream
- 1/3 c hot boiling water
- 1/4 c extra virgin olive oil
- 2 handful semi sweet chocolate chips
- Toffee bits
- In a bowl, beat eggs in a bowl with a fork
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl
- Whisk in sour cream, followed with egg, hot water and oil
- Do not overmix
- Fold in choc chips
- Pour batter into muffin cups, top with toffee bits
- Bake on preheated 350 F