Good Morning, Guys ?
I have been rewatching Twilight series. I am crazy, I know, but who is still Team Edward, raise your hand ????
My husband even shook his head every time he entered the room and one of Twilight movies was on the TV ?
I cannot move on from the series. It doesn’t help that the movies have songs that I like. So when the songs once awhile are played on radio and whatnot, I have the urge to watch the movies again ?
Today’s recipe is a Hungarian sweet buns recipe, filled with jam. Normally the Hungarians would make it solely with their hands, I usually would too, but this time I used bread machine ?
1/4 c lukewarm evaporated milk
1/2 c sour cream
1/4 c golden shortening
1/3 c sugar
A pinch of fine sea salt
2 1/2 c strong baker’s enriched flour
4 tsp instant yeast
1 beaten egg
Steps in the vid!
- 1/4 c lukewarm evaporated milk
- 1/2 c sour cream
- 1/4 c golden shortening
- 1/3 c sugar
- A pinch of fine sea salt
- 2 1/2 c strong baker’s enriched flour
- 4 tsp instant yeast
- Apricot jam
- 1 beaten egg
- Icing sugar
- Place all ingredients into a bread machine bowl (from milk up to yeast)
- Choose sweet dough cycle
- Dump dough onto flat surface, lined with parchment paper
- Roll flat and cut into squares/rectangular
- Place jam on each cut, roll
- Place rolls onto baking pan, brush top with beaten egg
- Let rest 15 mins
- Bake on preheated 350 F
- Take out buns from stove, let cool before sprinkling generously with icing sugar