Happy Rainy Morning, Guys!
We planned to go to a sunflower field today but we learned last night that it was gonna rain all day long today, and yep it is raining. So we can’t go ? Good for the plants, though. I know for sure my apples are somehow not as big as last year’s. I do water them but maybe rain water gives the best nutrients. Idk ?
I sent my husband earlier for onions and whatnot, and he came home with 2 pots of hydrangeas ???? That man of mine knows me too well, but of course it’s because of this following pizza. He wants me to make more ?
Easy to make, delish according to the boys ?
1 1/4 c strong baker’s flour, enriched
1 tsp fine sea salt
2 tsp instant yeast tbsp olive oil
100-150 ml lukewarm water
3 all beef wieners
2 tbsp sunflower oil
1/2 tin condensed tomato soup
Thyme, basil, fennel, oregano to taste
Vegeta powder to taste
Tons of grated cheese
Steps in the vid!
- 1 1/4 c strong baker’s flour enriched
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 2 tsp instant yeast tbsp olive oil
- 100-150 ml lukewarm water
- 3 all beef wieners
- 2 garlic
- 1 shallots
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1/2 tin condensed tomato soup
- Thyme basil, fennel, oregano to taste
- Vegeta powder to taste
- Tons of grated cheese
- Mix everything in a bowl, knead
- Let rest for an H
- Meanwhile make the topping by heating oil and sauteeing sliced garlic and shallots
- Add in sliced wieners, browned
- Pour in soup, season
- Take off from heat and let cool
- Once dough risen, roll flat or just press with fingers right onto greased pan
- Poke dough with fork, then brush with a little soup
- Spread topping
- Sprinkle generously with cheese
- Cook on low heat, covered, until bread’s became and pizza melted