How have you been? We are expecting strong wind with cold snap at 90 km/h. Cacaccaraaaazzzy. I hope our trampoline and whatever loose in the backyard won’t fly away. They have snow on them, but for sure thr strong wind would blow away the snow, so hahaha here is fingers crossing time ?
I baked cookies with the boys yesterday. They are with Smarties and chocolate chips. Crispy on the outside, soft in the center. Totally kids approved. Wish we had more Smarties tho, but either the boys had consumed most of what they had gotten on Halloween, or they didn’t actually get more than what we found in the treasure bags ?
In other words, add as much as you like and have!
3/4 c dark brown sugar
3/4 c sugar
1 c butter
1 tsp vanilla essence (more the better, like 2 tsp, yum!)
2 c strong baker’s flour
1 tsp BSoda
A generous pinch of salt
10 individual boxes of Smarties
1 handful choc chips
Steps in the vid!
Smarties and Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3/4 c dark brown sugar
- 3/4 c sugar
- 1 c butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence more the better, like 2 tsp, yum!
- 2 c strong baker’s flour
- 1 tsp BSoda
- A generous pinch of salt
- 10 individual boxes of Smarties
- 1 handful choc chips
- Mix dry ingredients, set aside
- Cream sugars and butter
- Beat in egg one at a time, followed with essence
- Add in flour a little at time
- Fold in Smarties and choc chips
- Bake for 10 mins on greased and flour tray, at preheated 375 F