Raise your hands if you are missing my sourdough posting ?♀️??♂️?
You are in for a treat if so ????
I was thinking what to make today when I saw my sourdough starter on the table, calling out my name ?
So here is double choc peanut cookies with sourdough starter twist ?
3/4 c flour
1/2 c PB2
1/2 two BP
A pinch of salt
1/2 c plant based margarine
1/2 c brown sugar
2 tbsp sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
100 g dark choc bar, roughly chop
1 handful dairy free choc chips
Steps in the video 😀
Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- 3/4 c flour
- 1/2 c PB2
- 1/2 tbsp BP
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 c plant based margarine
- 1/2 c brown sugar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 100 g dark choc bar roughly chop
- 1 handful dairy free choc chips
- 3/4 c sourdough starter
- Mix flour, PB2, BP, and salt in a bowl
- Melt margarine, and whisk with sugar and vanilla essence
- Add in dry ingredients, a little at a time
- Fold in chocolate chips and chocolate chunk
- Pour in sourdough starter, and mix until completely combined
- Bake for 10-12 mins, on preheated 350 F