Happy Monday, Guys!
I had fun with my babes last weekend, making milk candy ? They are milky for sure and the sweetness is just perfect. You can wrap the candy with wax paper or candy wrapper to keep them fresh and not dried, but as for us, we turned them into Among Us characters ????
The boys like this game and I just learned how trending this game is everywhere. They like drawing the characters on their books, so I thought, hey, let’s make edible ones, that are fun to shape but also tasty.
1 c condensed milk
1 1/2 c each icing sugar and milk powder
2 tsp lemon juice
Food coloring of your choice
Steps in the vid!
shaped into characters from Among Us game
- 1 c condensed milk
- 1 1/2 c each icing sugar and milk powder
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Food coloring of your choice
- Mix milk, icing sugar, milk powder and lemon juice in a bowl
- Divide into portions, color each
- Start shaping them into characters