How is your Sunday so far? It’s chilly here and the pumpkins we have had for the last 2 weeks on our front door are frozen solid for some days now. They don’t look as nice ?
We haven’t set up our Halloween inflatables outside yet altho neighbors have theirs up for a week or so now. We are a bit behind and with snow outside, think we became somewhat lazy? ? I blame the pandemic ?
Anyhoo. I have shredded chicken with taco flavored to share today.
4 skinless boneless chicken breast, 1.1 kg
2 tbsp taco powder
1 jar medium salsa, 437 ml
200 ml water
1/2 tbsp dried chive
1 tbsp parsley flakes
3/4 c mixed frozen veggies
1/4 c dairy spread (if not cream cheese, see in the video)
Steps in the vid ?
Crockpot Chicken Taco
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast 1.1 kg
- 2 tbsp taco powder
- 1 jar medium salsa 437 ml
- 200 ml water
- 1/2 tbsp dried chive
- 1 tbsp parsley flakes
- 3/4 c mixed frozen veggies
- 1/4 c dairy spread if not cream cheese, see in the video
- Lime juice
- Place mixed veggies into crockpot bowl, followed with salsa, taco powder, water, chive, parsley and dairy spread
- Stir to combine
- Coat chicken with mixture
- Squirt some lime juice if using
- Cook on high for 5 H, shred chicken, then cook for another 30 minutes to 1 H