Why Hello, Strangers ?
Hope this finds you well, you lovely people. Getting ready and excited for Christmas? ? Somehow I am Grinch this year. No spirit and definitely don’t feel like spending a dime for nobody ???? I am saving up! Airfare to Indonesia is ranging from CAD 4000ish to 11Kish, for economy seat. Like whaaaaaat???!!! Ca-ca-ca-ra-zeeee!
I didn’t go to work today, as am sick. Quite a few of my coworkers are also sick. On Friday we had office Christmas party, right. It was cold and super windy, everyone dressed up pretty, but the weather didn’t care. The weather was like, imma get you girls, watch me. So yep. Come Monday, many didn’t show up for work, people caught the cold.
I still showed up at work on Monday, but started having runny nose. For sure come night time, followed with coughs and fever and voila, today am home ?
I baked these crinkle cookies on Sunday. Made 6 dozens of them, and the kids gone through half of the jar. Yep. They are good for sure ?
1 1/3 c brown sugar (watch the vlog)
1/2 c vegetable oil
1 tub yogurt (100 g) (watch the vlog)
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 3/4 c flour
3/4 c cocoa powder
2 tsp Nescafe granules
1 tsp BSoda
A generous pinch of salt
A small pinch of ground black pepper
Enough icing sugar, for coating
Steps in the vlog!
- 1 1/3 c brown sugar watch the vlog
- 1/2 c vegetable oil
- 1 tub yogurt 100 g (watch the vlog)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 3/4 c flour
- 3/4 c cocoa powder
- 2 tsp Nescafe granules
- 1 tsp BSoda
- A generous pinch of salt
- A small pinch of ground black pepper
- Enough icing sugar for coating
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl
- Mixer sugar and oil on a separate bowl
- Crack in egg, pour in yogurt and essence, mix again
- Dump in dry ingredients, mix well
- Cover and chill dough until firm to the touch
- Scoop dough per 1 tsp, roll to round
- Roll balls of dough in icing sugar, coating nicely
- Place dough balls on no stick cookie pan
- Bake 8-10 mins on preheated 350 F
- Cool on racks