I just got home from a grocery store with 4 pots of palms ???? They are looking super healthy and just nice. Combined, they cost me the same as getting 1 pot of palm at a nursery and garden center a couple of weeks ago. Cray, cray ???? Had I known, hey ?
This is the 2nd time (in the last 1 mo or so) where I learned that plants and flowers from grocery stores are more affordable than at our local garden centers, and the qualities are mighty fine ?
Today’s recipe is Coconut and Chocolate Chips cookies, or scratch the and, let’s just say Coconut Chocolate Chips cookies, as the chocolate chips is optional – watch vlog ?
1 c enriched flour
1 tsp BP
A generous pinch of fine sea salt
3/4 c unsweetened dessicated coconut
1/4 c of milk chocolate chips
1/2 c unsalted butter
1/2 c sugar
Not many ingredients, right? Super easy ?
Details in the vlog!
Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 c enriched flour
- 1 tsp BP
- A generous pinch of fine sea salt
- 3/4 c unsweetened dessicated coconut
- 1/4 c of milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 c unsalted butter
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1 egg
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl
- Grease your pan, set aside
- In another bowl, cream butter, and sugar, until creamy and completely combined
- Crack an egg and blend it until just combine
- Add in dry ingredients, mix until combined
- Scoop and drop onto pan
- Press with fork
- Bake on preheated 400 F, 6-10 mins, golden brown
- Cool on rack