It is a super thick foggy morning we are having here in North BC. Gotta drive super extra carefully.
The city finally cleaned the snow, no more swerving to left and right, however it will be snowing again this weekend and will continue throughout next week as well. Darn it ?
Today’s recipe is so delish, if I may say so myself. I just love this too much, I can have them day and night for days ????
350 g beef stew
1/4 c diced onion
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1/3 c x 3 water
Oyster sauce, 1-2 tbsp
Sweet soy sauce, 1-2 tbsp
Maggi seasoning, 1-2 tbsp
Freshly cracked pepper, to taste
Steps in the vid!
Black Pepper Beef in Oyster Sauce
- 2 potatoes
- 350 g beef stew
- 2 garlic
- 1/4 c diced onion
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 c x 3 water
- Oyster sauce 1-2 tbsp
- Sweet sky sauce 1-2 tbsp
- Maggi seasoning 1-2 tbsp
- Freshly cracked pepper to taste
- Skin potatoes, slice, fry, set aside
- Brown the beef cubes/pieces, set aside
- Saute garlic and onion until fragrant
- Add in your browned beef pieces, cook for 5-8 mins, pour in water, cook on low-med heat
- Season with the sauces
- Pour in water, adjust flavoring
- Add in black pepper
- Add in fried potatoes, cook for another 5-8 mins