I had an interesting conversation with one of students at the college I work at – the college is full packed with international students btw. He said, in his country it is not so common to write long or pages of essays to graduate, so many if his classmates from his country ended up doing plagiarism. From 60 students, supposedly only 6 that will be graduating. That is a shocker. What about in your country, essay and/or thesis is what makes one graduate from college/uni?
I found this Trader’s Joe sugar chocolate coated nuts and raisins. They were superb. So I grabbed another one and added them to this following banana bread of mine. Yum.
If you try the recipe, lemme know what do you think of the slices look like to you. Am not showing it on this post, because I would like some interaction from you – should you try the recipe ????
2 ripe large bananas
3 tsp vanilla essence
1/4 c extra virgin olive oil
2 c enriched flour
1/2 c brown sugar
1/4 c sugar
2 1/2 tsp BP
A generous pinch fine sea salt
Nuts, choc chips, raisins, optional BUT do try with Trader’s Joe sugar free chocolate coated raisins and nuts ????
Full step in the vlog!
Chocolate Coated Nuts and Raisins Banana Bread
- 2 ripe large bananas
- 2 eggs
- 3 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/4 c extra virgin olive oil
- 2 c enriched flour
- 1/2 c brown sugar
- 1/4 c sugar
- 2 1/2 tsp BP
- A generous pinch fine sea salt
- Nuts choc chips, raisins, optional BUT do try with Trader’s Joe sugar free chocolate coated raisins and nuts ????
- In a food processor, mix bananas, eggs, essence, oil
- In a bowl, mix dry ingredients
- Pour wet, mix til just combined
- Fold in chocolate coated goodies
- Bake at preheated 350 F for 40-45 mins, take out, cover with aluminum foil, continue baking until knife inserted in center comes out clean