Another lovely sunny morning we are having here, ladies and gents. I so do not want to jinx it. Am so nervous 🤣🤣🤣🤣
The water drainage on the road right in front of my house is always not good in draining the melting snow though. Every freaking time, it would flood like crazy and we would always have to call the city about it. Occasionally we do not call them to see if any of the neighbors care about it, since it’s not really affecting them, but meh. Meh is the answer you are looking for, friends.
This nice warmer days are melting the snow big time. So yeah, the flooding road, drivers that ain’t slowing down, a fun view to watch….NOT. 🤪🤪🤪🤪 Back to recipe sharing.
My husband likes cooking this following dish. It’s freaking simple but deliciously yummo 😋
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast
1 c mayonnaise
Grated cheese and/or cheese slices
Steamed mixed veggies, for serving
Sauce (optional) – watch the vlog!
Detailed steps in the vlog ❤
Cheesy Baked (Tomato) Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 c mayonnaise
- Grated cheese and/or cheese slices
- pray aluminum foil lined pan with cooking spray
- Halve tomatoes and place on the pan, if using
- Slice breast without cutting through and place on tomatoes
- Sprinkle top with salt, MSG (if using), black pepper or white pepper, optional
- Spread mayo on chicken
- Top with sliced cheese
- Bake on preheated 365 F 40-45 mins
- Take out, let rest for a bit, serve
- To make sauce, check the vlog!