Long time no see. I was sick for a week, yikes. I so hate flu, blowing nose, restless nights due to coughing, meh, hate flu ???? My youngest brought home the virus, and once all of us infected, there he went jumping around, back to school, and be his cheery active self as he better, while the rest of us befriended Nyquil and Dayquil ?
But enough about me. I hope you have been well ?
I have chocolate chip cookies recipe to share today. They are perfect for my boys school lunch bags. I pack them 3 cookies per day (so 6 cookies), last whole week long, and we would still have some more left over for snacking now and then. In other words, the recipe make pretty good amount of chocolate chip cookies ?
2 1/2 c enriched flour
1 tsp BSods
A generous pinch of fine sea salt
1 c extra virgin olive oil
1 c brown sugar
1/2 c sugar
1 tbsp vanilla essence
1 tsp almond extract
1 bag (200 g) mini choc chips
Steps in the vid.
Have a great long weekend, you guys ????
Olive Oil Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 1/2 c enriched flour
- 1 tsp BSods
- A generous pinch of fine sea salt
- 1 c extra virgin olive oil
- 1 c brown sugar
- 1/2 c sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1 bag 200 g mini choc chips
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl, set aside
- Cream sugars and oil
- Beat in egg, one at a time, until just combined
- Add in dry ingredients
- Add in essence and extract
- Fold in choc chips
- Drop by one scoop onto ungreased pan
- Bake on preheated 350 F 8-10 mins
- Cool on pan 5 mins, then move cookies to cooling rack