Hello, Hello, Hello ????
How are you guys doing today? I don’t know why, but for this whole week, I feel like I don’t have energy much. When I brought it up to my husband, apparently he feels the same way. Maybe since last week we had +5 C ish, but this week it plummeted to -33 C. It effects the body, most likely.
We are looking at 25 cm snow today and tomorrow. I don’t wanna shovel. I don’t think I can ? I feel so tired just thinking about it ?
Today’s recipe is the boys favorite scones. Love making them to be packed for their school lunch bags ?
250 g enriched flour (watch the vlog)
250 g butter
250 g turo, Hungarian farmer’s cheese
2 tsp instant yeast
2-3 tsp fine sea salt
Grated pizza mozzarella cheese, as much as you like
More grated cheese, or sesame seeds or a combo of cheese and seeds
Details in the vlog!
- 250 g enriched flour watch the vlog
- 250 g butter
- 250 g turo Hungarian farmer’s cheese
- 2 tsp instant yeast
- 2-3 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 egg
- Grated pizza mozzarella cheese as much as you like
- 1 egg
- More grated cheese or sesame seeds or a combo of cheese and seeds
- Mix everything into a bowl, knead
- Let rest 20-30 mins
- Roll flat
- Sprinkle with cheese, fold into half
- Roll flat again
- Cut dough with round cookie cutter
- Place on baking sheet
- Brush with beaten egg
- Sprinkle with more cheese
- Bake on preheated 350 F 15-20 mins