What’s Up, Guys ?
It is Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada, and that means we start decorating Halloween ????
As soon as you stepped outside the house, you can smell turkey aroma in the air. I wonder which neighbors house I should knock on ????
I haven’t had Thanksgiving turkey dinner for years it feels. Somebody invite me! ?
This momma hasn’t prepare proper Thanksgiving meals for ages for sure. We stopped turkey dinner in 2016. This year my oldest asked for it, but this momma is lazy ?
We harvested our apples last week and turned some into this following baked good ?
15 apples, skin, core, grate
1 lemon, grate the peel, set aside, then juice it, set aside
1/3 c sugar
2 tbsp cinnamon honey
1/2 heaping tsp cinnamon powder
At least 400 g (or 3 c) enriched flour
3 tsp instant yeast
1 tbsp sugar
Enough milk (watch the video)
160 g unsalted butter, room tempt
Steps in the video yah ?
- 15 apples skin, core, grate
- 1 lemon grate the peel, set aside, then juice it, set aside
- 1/3 c sugar
- 2 tbsp cinnamon honey
- 1/2 heaping tsp cinnamon powder
- At least 400 g or 3 c enriched flour
- 1 egg
- 3 tsp instant yeast
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Enough milk watch the video
- 160 g unsalted butter room tempt
- Skin and core apples, grate
- Mix with sugar, lemon, and cinnamon plus honey, set aside
- Mix crust ingredients into a dough
- Divide into two portions
- Roll one and place onto a pan, poke holes
- Squeeze out grated apple and lay on a crust
- Roll the other crust and place ontop apple layer
- Poke holes
- Brush crust with the juice from the grated apple
- Bake on preheated 350 F for 40-60 mins
- Serve sprinkled with icing sugar