Good Morning ?
Guess what?! I mentioned yesterday that my gladiolus have red tips, right. Well this morning I checked, they are out even more and they are actually a bit on the orange spectrum rather than red ? Doesn’t matter what the end color would be, I so cannot wait for them to fully bloom ????
I am so in love with my front yard. It is still a work in progress though. Last year, most of the plants in the front yard were from the previous owner. They had tulips and poppies and whatnot. This year, I planted 3 differ hydrangeas, tons of gladiolus, roses, and more. I so cannot wait for next year. When all blooming in colors ?
Back to recipe sharing. Today’s recipe is a dessert cups recipe, of Maple Cream ?
400 ml Rich’s whipping topping (frozen, thawed overnight. This is non dairy and already sweetened)
125 g cream cheese
1/2 tin dulce de leche
2 tbsp maple syrup
1/4-1/2 c heavy cream
A handful or two of chocolate chips
Ladys fingers (the amount is depending on how many cups you’d like to make but for each big cup, you would need at least 4 cookies, for smaller cup, 2 cookies each)
Enough cold milk
Steps in the vid!
Maple Cream Dessert Cups
- 400 ml Rich’s whipping topping frozen, thawed overnight. This is non dairy and already sweetened
- 125 g cream cheese
- 1/2 tin dulce de leche
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4-1/2 c heavy cream
- A handful or two of chocolate chips
- Ladys fingers the amount is depending on how many cups you’d like to make but for each big cup, you would need at least 4 cookies, for smaller cup, 2 cookies each
- Enough cold milk
- Cream whipping topping into whipped cream
- Take out most, leaving some in a bowl
- Beat in cream cheese followed with dulce de leche and maple syrup, set aside
- Break ladys fingers and place into cups
- Moist cookie with enough cold milk
- Heat cream in microwave, then pour onto choc chips, stir to produce ganache
- Top moistened cookies with ganache, followed with maple cream, then top with whipped cream
- Repeat steps
- Chill overnight for best result before serving