It’s so smoggy here at the moment. Outside is looking like blah. Summer is often like up north. Winter too cold and too long, while Summer equals to get your emergency bags prepared, because you never know, bush fires would rage like crazy ?
Today’s recipe vlog is a sweet snack or dessert from Hungary, called Palacsinta. In Hungary tho, they can be served as lunch or supper.
They are almost to similar to Russian Blini and/or Indonesian Dadar Gulung, and they are yummy ?????
1/2 c milk
1/2 tbsp Mexican vanilla blend
2 c strong baker’s flour
3 tbsp sugar
A generous pinch of fine sea salt
2 c milk
3 tbsp sunflower oil
1/2 c hot water
Margarine/butter for greasing your pan
Favorite filling! (Jam, custard, chocolate milk powder, etc)
Steps in the vid! ?
- 1/2 c milk
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tbsp Mexican vanilla blend
- 2 c strong baker’s flour
- 3 tbsp sugar
- A generous pinch of fine sea salt
- 2 c milk
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1/2 c hot water
- Margarine/butter for greasing your pan
- Favorite filling! Jam, custard, chocolate milk powder, etc
- With balloon whisk, whip eggs and milk
- Stir in vanilla
- Add in flour and sugar into the mixture, a little at a time
- Whisk in milk, oil, followed with hot water
- Let rest at least 15-20 mins
- Grease your non stick pan
- Make crepes
- Fill crepes with your favorite jam, roll, serve immediately