How’s going? Long time no chat ? I hope you have been well.
I have been working on the backyard. We are landscaping and whatnot but had to stop many times due to rainy days, so needless to say, we aren’t done whatsoever and its been more than 2 weeks ?
Its been hot for 2 days now but of course week days, so our time mostly for school, work, house, but come weekend, it’s gonna rain again supposedly ? Facepalm!
I miss sharing recipe vlog so here is one. Boozy dessert cups for some of my co-workers just yesterday. Simple and quick to prepare.
A box of digestive biscuit (inside the box, there are 2 sleeves of biscuits) – depending on how many cups you want to make. I used one sleeve and made 8 dessert cups, filling and topping
400 ml Rich’s whipping topping (frozen, defrost overnight in the fridge – already sweetened) – non dairy
1 instant coffee individual serving bag (such as Nescafe – with sugar and powdered cream, just add hot water)
125 g cream cheese
1/2 can dulce de leche
Steps in the vid ❤
Kahlua Cream Dessert Cups
- A box of digestive biscuit inside the box, there are 2 sleeves of biscuits – depending on how many cups you want to make. I used one sleeve and made 8 dessert cups, filling and topping
- 400 ml Rich’s whipping topping frozen, defrost overnight in the fridge – already sweetened – non dairy
- 1 instant coffee individual serving bag such as Nescafe – with sugar and powdered cream, just add hot water
- 125 g cream cheese
- 1/2 can dulce de leche
- In a food chopper or processor, turn biscuits into fine crust, powdery like
- Whip Rich’s whipping topping and set aside, but leaving some of the whipped cream in the bowl still
- Add in cream cheese and dulce de leche into the bowl and whip until combined
- Beat in 4 tbsp coffee, until combined
- Into cups, scoop in 2 tbsp cream cheese mixture
- Top with 2 tbsp powdered biscuits
- Moist it with 1-2 tbsp coffee
- Top with whipped cream
- Top with 1/4-1/2 tsp Kahlua
- Repeat steps until to the rim
- Top with roughly crushed biscuits and insert in liquor injector filled with more Kahlua
- Chilled for 2-4 H, best is overnight, before serving