Hello, Hello, Hello!
I have been having lazy days. Somehow I only worked 3 days a week last week ?, the rest of the days in the week, I napped. Like seriously catching up on naps ?
Thus, I took the time to post the last cookies recipe of the 1 Recipe, 4 Various Cookies share. Forgive me ????
Here is cookies number 4, made out of 1 basic cookie dough recipe, turned them into 4 different flavor of cookies. 1st was Nastar, pineapple tart cookies. 2nd was Mocha flavored cookies. 3rd was Kastengel, cheese sticks cookies, and the last one, which am sharing now, is Peanut Butter and Choc Chips cookies ?
3 1/2 c AP flour
3/4 c icing sugar
1 lbs unsalted butter
1 tsp of vanilla essence
4 tbsp smooth peanut butter
Semisweet choc chips
Steps in the vid!
1 Recipe, 4 Various Cookies : Peanut Butter and Choc Chips Cookies
- 3 1/2 c AP flour
- 3/4 c icing sugar
- 3 yolks
- 1 lbs unsalted butter
- 1 tsp of vanilla essence
- 4 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- Semisweet choc chips
- Cream butter, add in icing sugar
- Beat in yolk one at a time, followed with essence
- Add in flour, knead
- Divide into 4
- Knead in 1 tbsp each creamy PB to each dough portion
- Scoop with ice cream/cookie scoop, shape into rounds
- Make indentation in center with the end of a rolling pin
- Place a couple of choc chips
- Bake on preheated 350 F for 8-10 mins (depending your oven it can be 10-12 mins)
- Cool on sheet for 5 mins, move to cooling rack