This Winter is so persistent in staying it seems. Regardless how warm this year’s has been, it’s snowed and still snowing and snowing and snowing and Winter blues sucks ????
Kids went swimming for 2 days in a row, that was really enjoyed much by them. Staying inside most of the time during Spring break isn’t fun. Outside, one day warm, flooding next day wet snow, misserable and cold, over and over again ????
Today’s recipe is another air fry recipe. Tried my youngest’s favorite dish, breaded chicken (?), and worked awesomely.
1 c strong baker’s flour + 1 tbsp vegeta powder
2 eggs + 1/2 tbsp vegeta powder
1/2 c of milk
2 c bread crumbs + 1 tbsp vegeta powder
Skinless, boneless, chicken breast, slice a bit thinly
Steps in the vid!
Air Fryer Breaded Chicken
- 1 c strong baker’s flour + 1 tbsp vegeta powder
- 2 eggs + 1/2 tbsp vegeta powder
- 1/2 c of milk
- 2 c bread crumbs + 1 tbsp vegeta powder
- Skinless boneless, chicken breast, slice a bit thinly
- Mix flour with Vegeta
- Beat eggs with Vegeta in. Pour in milk, mix well
- Mix bread crumbs with Vegeta
- Dip chicken pieces in egg mixture
- Coat chicken pieces in flour then dip in egg mixture again
- Coat chicken in bread crumbs
- Air fry until cooked well