How’s Going, Guys?
We have sun today, I repeat, we have sun today ? I was just outside with my youngest, on the trampoline. The day is much lovelier than yesterday, sunny, but still a bit chilly somehow.
Yesterday my husband managed to go grocery shopping as we were running low on everything. He came home with tons of chips ???? I kid, of course, tons of fruits and veggies and SNACKS.
Yep, I got chocolates, peanuts chips, you name it, I got it, so all rainbow in the house again ????
Today I have a dish to share rather than sweet, because, I got chocolates! Did I say that already? ?✌
1/2 large onion
2 bay leaf
Some black peppercorns
2 bouillon cubes (veggie, chicken, beef, whichever)
1 tbsp mushroom granules
1/3 c flour
1 tbsp paprika powder
Enough liquid (water/milk/nut milk)
OR flour with sour cream
- 4-5 potatoes
- Enough water
- 1/2 large onion
- 4 garlic
- 2 bay leaf
- Some black peppercorns
- 2 bouillon cubes veggie, chicken, beef, whichever
- 1 tbsp mushroom granules
- 1/3 c flour
- 1 tbsp paprika powder
- Enough liquid water/milk/nut milk
- OR flour with sour cream
- Cube peeled potatoes, wash and place into a pot
- Cover with enough water
- Drop in the following ingredients listed, bring to boil
- When potatoes a bit softer, season with bouillon cubes and mushroom granules
- Stir flour and paprika powder in enough milk, pour mixture into pot
- Stir to thickened
- Top stew with sour cream before serving