How’s going? Hope this finds you well ?
The boys and I went for raspberries and currants pickings just yesterday. It was delightful but at the same time surprising to see how my youngest loving currants, BIG TIME ????
Cannot wait for next year for more harvests tho, so maybe we can make jam with the goodies ?
Today I have Almond Bark Chocolate Cookies recipe to share. I am packing them for my GF and her family. We will be visiting them this evening, it will be interesting, as we haven’t seen each other since Covid 19 social distancing started.
Anyways, here are the ingredients!
1/4 c oil
1/2 c sugar
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
1 1/3 c flour
1/4 c cocoa
1 tsp BSoda
1 tsp coarse Kosher salt
2 tsp decaffeinated coffee granules
Chopped white almond bark (if using 4 cubes, use them all, if 6 cubes, half only)
And to see the steps, here you go ?
Almond Bark Chocolate Cookies (Easy Baking)
- 2 bananas
- 1/4 c oil
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/3 c flour
- 1/4 c cocoa
- 1 tsp BSoda
- 1 tsp coarse Kosher salt
- 2 tsp decaffeinated coffee granules
- Chopped white almond bark if using 4 cubes, use them all, if 6 cubes, half only
- Mash bananas in a bowl
- Add in oil, sugar and vanilla, mix well
- On a separate bowl, mix flour cocoa, soda, salt, and coffee, mix well
- Mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients
- Fold in almond bark
- Bake at preheated 350 F, 10-12 mins