Ah! Been too long it seems. New recipes are coming, am just being super slow.
Meanwhile, enjoy this quick chicken satay. As for measurement? You know me, a pinch of this, a pinch of that. All depending on your tastebud!
1/2 c smooth peanut butter
1/2 tbsp ground coriander
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
Enough hot water
Garlic powder and salt to taste
If you can find Hungarian Vegeta seasoning, add that as well
Enough sweet soy sauce
And if you’ like to, some cayenne powder as well
Mix all ingredients.
Marinade chicken cubed or strips. Skewered and grill
- 1/2 c smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 tbsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Enough hot water
- Garlic powder and salt to taste
- If you can find Hungarian Vegeta seasoning add that as well
- Enough sweet soy sauce
- And if you’ like to some cayenne powder as well
- Mix all ingredients
- Marinade chicken cubed or strips. Skewered and grill