Entry to our IndoRecipe Flickr Competition
Indonesian Pandan Pancake
* 150 gr all purpose flour (plain flour)
* 1 egg
* 250 ml coconut milk (i add 50 ml more)
* 1 teaspoon pandan paste
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
* 100 gr shredded coconut
* Yellow Jackfuit (optional, i skip this)
* 100 ml water
* 1 pandan leave
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Mix flour, egg, coconut milk, salt, oil,pandan paste together, whisk until smooth.
2. Meanwhile mix the filling ingredients together in a small pot, and simmer for 15 minutes, or until dry (or water absorbed)
3. Heat a small pan and add a little oil (greased), make a pancake until the batter finish.
4. place the ready pancake with the coconut filling, fold in the ends and roll up.
Makes about 12-15.
By: Ti – melbourne. Australia ( kitchenfun.withti.com/ )