Hi Beautiful Minds!
Today is +2 C, I repeat, +2 C. Ah-mah-zing ???? Weird is, the remote starter of my car died last night. Battery is full but it won’t work. Seems like the universe is giving me a break, as in time, to be able to fix the remote starter 1st, before Winter comes back ?
I have a super simple but kids approved dish to share today. When I said simple, believe me, it’s suuuupppper simple. It’s like what have you goodies, mixed together, and voila. A simple yet delicious meal ?
If you have been following, I have shared quite a few similar ones throughout the years. This is how I sneaked in veggies for picky eaters ?
Come check out the vlog, for details!
2 c rice
1/2 c sliced baby carrots
1/3 c sliced sweet snap peas
1 c sliced cooked shrimps
2-3 tbsp peanut oil
A couple drops sesame oil
2-3 heaping tsp chicken bouillon powder
A handful fried garlic, ready to use
A generous pinch ground white pepper
Seasoned Rice and Shrimps
- 2 c rice
- 1/2 c sliced baby carrots
- 1/3 c sliced sweet snap peas
- 1 c sliced cooked shrimps
- 2-3 tbsp peanut oil
- A couple drops sesame oil
- 2-3 heaping tsp chicken bouillon powder
- A handful fried garlic ready to use
- A generous pinch ground white pepper
- Rinse clean rice and dump into rice cooker pot
- Add in the rest of the ingredients
- Select cook rice