It’s a super windy and cloudy day here. We are expecting rainy days, boo-hoo. I was just setting some chairs on the balcony yesterday, meh ? And holy moly. The weeds this year are crazy. Them dandelions are so pretty when they are plenty, but for sure they are super invasive to the nice lawn. My two boys are raking some nice dough whenever they “help” their father picking the flowers ???? For a second there, my youngest forgot about tooth fairy because dandelions make him richer, he said ????
I have another dessert cups recipe to share today, and it is vegan friendly.
250 ml Rich’ whipping topping (frozen, thawed in the fridge overnight) ‘ sweetened, dairy free
1 box of Oreo cookies
1 box of instant chocolate pudding, prepared with cold water
1 handful semi sweet DF chocolate chips
Enough hot boiling water
Steps in the vid!
Oreo Dessert Cups
- 250 ml Rich’ whipping topping frozen, thawed in the fridge overnight ‘ sweetened, dairy free
- 1 box of Oreo cookies
- 1 box of instant chocolate pudding prepared with cold water
- 1 handful semi sweet DF chocolate chips
- Enough hot boiling water
- Whip whipping topping into cream
- In food processor, process oreo into fine crumbs
- Place crumbs into a cup, moisten with whipping topping liquid/milk
- Top with chocolate pudding, followed with whipped cream (or you can do whipped cream first then pudding, it's up to your liking)
- Repeat steps
- Make ganache using enough hot boiling water and 1 handful choc chips
- Drizzle ganache on the very top, and place an oreo
- Chill at least 4 H if not overnight before serving