My husband roasted a duck yesterday and this morning the boys had toasted with duck fat spread.
It was very simple to make as he got this seasoning from Cattle Boyz, called Big Country Garlic and it is really tasty for everything BBQ 🙂
But of course, we have this very nice smoker so the duck turned out sooo nicely.
- 1 duck, remove neck and liver/heart from the cavity
- butter, unsalted
- Butter duck generously, inside and out then sprinkle duck super generously with the seasoning, outside and inside. Smoke it on low temperature 225 F for 4 H, then turn up the heat to 350 F and BBQ duck for an H
- Pour oil/fat from the aluminum foil into a container, cover with lid, and chill in the fridge over night.
Kacsasult es kacsa zsir
- 1 duck
- unsalted butter
- Cattle Boyz seasoning
- remove neck and innards
- butter duck inside and out
- sprinkle/rub with seasoning, inside and out
- smoke for 4 H, bbq for 1 H