Just a quickie dish. The grilled turkey was leftover and it made the soup way yummier. If you dont like lentil just leave it out. For lighter soup, no need the vermicelli!. Isnt that simple?
1 envelope Knorr Hot & Sour Chicken Soup
cooked vermicelli noodle (Italian style), as needed, drain
1/4 cup canned lentil (ready to eat), drain
grilled turkey, cubed or shredded
water (see Knorr envelope for measurement)
Cook Knorr soup as directed, add cooked vermicelli, grilled turkey, and lentil, mix well.
Ready to serve
Hot & Sour Soup
- 1 envelope Knorr Hot & Sour Chicken Soup
- cooked vermicelli noodle Italian style, as needed, drain
- 1/4 cup canned lentil ready to eat, drain
- grilled turkey cubed or shredded
- water see Knorr envelope for measurement
- Cook Knorr soup as directed, add cooked vermicelli, grilled turkey, and lentil, mix well.
- Ready to serve