You can roll them on cocoa powder, icing sugar, or crushed pistachio :)
- 1 pack of hershey's chipits chocolate chips - 270 grams
- 1/8 of 1 whole stick butter I think about 1 cm
- 2 heaping tbsps pistachio; make super finely ground or into powder, using food processor
- 1/4 cup heavy cream of 35 %
- 1 tbsp Disarono Italian almond liquor, omit if you don't want it or don't have it or wish the truffles to be kid-friendly
- cocoa powder as needed
- mixture of icing sugar+cocoa powder as needed
Using double boiler, melt chips and butter until smooth. Add in ground pistachio, stir well.
Pour in heavy cream and liquor, stir very well. Pour mixture into a shallow bowl, wrap with plastic wrapper, freeze for an hour or two, but don't let it be frozen.
Take out bowl from freezer; using your measurement spoon, take about 1/2 tablespoon of the chocolate and shape into ball(s). Roll balls on the cocoa powder or icing sugar mixture.
Place in the fridge until set.
- You can roll them on cocoa powder, icing sugar, or crushed pistachio :)
- Serve chilled is heaven :)